Thursday, July 17, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane.

Well, it's just about time to leave on our trip to Portland, OR. Tomorrow, or should I say, today is our last chance to tie up all of our loose ends around the house and with work, pack, and then we're off for a week in the north west. Portland is so great. The people are nice, everyone cares about the environment, and the thing I'm looking forward to most -- the Saturday Market. It's this place downtown where every weekend crafters and people that sell great food of all kinds gather to sell their goods. I can't wait to see what's there this year. Last year I bought a really pretty necklace there, and the food was great. So, as often as we can, we plan on going by there to eat and shop. I'll post pictures up. I may even be able to while we're there. 

As soon as we return it will be time to get to work for the Craftin' Outlaws craft fair here in Columbus on August 16th. Sarah from SpaceDog Studios and I will be sharing our second table and we're really excited and nervous. Take a look at the craft fair site for more info on the event.

 

No comments: