Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've been tagged!


I have been 'tagged' by  Celeste Frittata! If you're not sure who that is, here is her blog and here is her Etsy shop. She hand-makes these awesome looking books based on subjects and things from Harry Potter, which I adore. They are hand bound, have hand torn pages, and aged by hand and printed by hand. Amazing stuff! Go check her out! Especially if you love Harry Potter... you'll want to buy one of everything. My favorite right now are her 'Herbology'  and 'Potions' notebooks.

So these are the rules: 
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are 7 facts about myself:

1. Until 4 months ago, I had never had my hair colored.
2. Everyone thinks I am still in high school, unless they know me, because I look so young. I'm in fact 24.
3. When I was 11-12 years old after school I would stay at the the clinic where my mom worked as a nurse. The doctors let me paint murals on the walls of the clinic's rooms and hallways. The last one I remember doing was a Dr. Seuss character. 
4. I played drums for about 6 years. I stopped because of apartment living. I still have my drums.
5. When I was a kid, I used to dumpster dive for the thrown out flowers behind a flower shop that was across the street from my house. There were always really nice flowers in there!
6. I have a coin collection.
7. My favorite places to shop are thrift shops, used bookstores, flea markets, yard sales, target, and ikea.

And now I will tag...

No comments: