Monday, February 23, 2009

Geninne's Breathtaking Art

I would LOVE to have every one of Geninne's beautiful art prints, but I would settle for some of my favorites. Not only is her work like being in a fairy tale, the colors so vivid, and each print capable of putting a smile on your face, but her blog is also SO inspiring. Reading her blog and seeing photos of pieces of her home, is a work of art itself. You can get ahold of her prints in her Etsy shop. Every print is just $25. Beautiful, affordable art.



All photos by Geninne.

2 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE those bird prints! Thanks for introducing me to her shop!! I'm starting to build up my Etsy art collection beyond my own. Want a more eclectic mix in my apartment.

Do you have an Etsy shop?

Stephanie Briones said...

Hi Sara!

Thanks for your comments! I do have an etsy shop, it's at http://smbriones.etsy.com. I forgot to put my "etsy mini" back on my blog, thank you for reminding me to do that! :)

<3,
Stephanie