Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Selling my Macbook Pro

So I've finally decided to upgrade my laptop, as much as I LOVE my Macbook Pro, it's time to pass it on to someone new, who will love and take care of it for the rest of it's days.

I'm not sure about pricing, so please make an offer and I will think it over. If you want to send your offer privately, just DM me on Twitter, message me on Facebook, (if you know me), or email me at: smbriones at gmail.com. If I get a good offer, I will be able to send it, or pass it within 3-5 days, (or when my new Macbook arrives). We'll talk payment details in private. If you'd rather see lots of pictures, and aren't the reading type, here are lots more pictures on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brionesphotos/sets/72157615899237650/
( Be sure to read the descriptions below the photos for more info.)

Things that need work:

The power supply broke this afternoon, so you will need to purchase a power supply. ( $79 ) If you would rather I take care of getting the power supply and mail/give it to you all together, I can get one and add the price of the power supply to the price of the laptop. No problems. You can thank our Daisy for that!

The battery is ok, but may need to be changed for longer life. I mostly keep it plugged in because it only lasts about an hour - hour and a half unplugged. Maybe longer sometimes. This may be easily fixed by replacing the battery. (I'm not sure.)

The laptop does have Apple Care until September '09. I don't know if that works if your name isn't on the contract, but it's there, if you want to see if it's usable.

SPECS:

80g hard drive.

It will also have a fresh install of Leopard. And comes wrapped nicely in it's own original packaging! :)

I'm sure there are things I have left out, if you have any questions, you may leave them in the comments section below or email me if you prefer at smbriones at gmail.com. Thanks for looking!

No comments: