Wednesday, June 3, 2009

painting the bedroom

So we're finally getting to painting/decorating the bedroom. We have done nothing to it yet and it's about time that we did. I really wanted to paint the wall behind the bed green, but when I thought of how limited we would be with the bedding that we have, I decided to go with something more neutral. I knew it needed to be something soothing and comfortable, so these colors seemed to be a good choice...
I just ordered the duvet set above from Overstock.com and got free shipping by going here. I've been eyeing it for about a week now. 

The paint colors are Glidden from Home Depot and I just picked up 2 sample sizes of them, ( $3 each ) before getting a whole gallon. The colors are Wild Truffle GLN44 and Cappuccino White GLC17. I put a little on the walls and so far, so good. I'll let you know how it turns out!

1 comment:

c. said...

it's great I love it. what great colors, too.